2021 Vendor Information
The 39th Annual FireAnt Festival will be held on October 9, 2021, at the Historic Harrison County Courthouse from 7:00a.m. to 11:00p.m. The Festival Committee anticipates another record setting year with extensive advertising this year.
As in past years, all vendor requests will be accepted by the FireAnt Festival staff and be juried prior to acceptance in this year’s event. You are asked to submit either a detailed menu (food vendors) or a list of products with three photos (product vendors). If two vendors are sharing a booth, BOTH vendors must each submit three photographs.
- Deadline for receipt of application and payment has been extended to September 24, 2021. A booth will not be assigned without a completed application, FULL PAYMENT and jury approval.
- Online registration available here, or you may call the office with a card. (We accept checks or cash, & also have PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Venmo: @Marshall-Chamber)
- If you submit a payment online, YOU MUST ALSO COMPLETE A WRITTEN APPLICATION FORM, SUBMIT A MENU AND PHOTOS before you will be accepted or assigned a space! There are NO exceptions to this rule for any vendor. Please see the links below for those forms.
- In order to maximize the profit opportunity for each exhibitor, we attempt to limit the number of vendors with the same or similar products. For example, there is ONLY ONE inflatable bounce house vendor. We request 3 photos of your merchandise with detailed plans to be emailed to email@example.com or mailed with your application and payment. Booths may not be changed without permission from the staff.
- All sales transactions must be made by the vendor. The sales tax rate is 8.25%. Each vendor is responsible for collection and payment of Texas sales tax.
- The FireAnt Festival provides security on Friday, October 8, 2021, from 10:00p.m. to Saturday, October 9, 2021, at 6:00am, but we are not liable for any loss or damage.
- The rainout date will be Sunday, October 10, 2021.
PRODUCT VENDOR Fee Schedule: $60 for the first 10×10 booth and $50 for each additional 10×10 booth. Please add $10 if electricity is needed. (No food or drinks distributed).
FOOD TRUCK FEE SCHEDULE: $175 for each 10’x10’ space. Please include the hitch and any storage in your measurements. If your trailer is 25’ with the hitch, you must purchase 3 spaces. As we strive for exceptional service, the Festival WILL NOT ask exhibitors to move to accommodate for one vendor’s inaccurate measurements or insufficient booth requests. Please send in your application early as we will limit the TOTAL number of food vendors to maximize profits for our vendors.
For additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org