2023 Vendor Information
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, BUT WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CALL OUR OFFICE FOR AVAILABILITY AT 903-935-7868
The 41st Annual FireAnt Festival will be held on October 14, 2023, at the Historic Harrison County Courthouse from 7:00a.m. to 10:00p.m. The Festival Committee anticipates another record setting year with extensive advertising this year!
As in past years, all vendor requests will be accepted by the FireAnt Festival staff and be juried prior to acceptance in this year’s event. You are asked to submit either a detailed menu (food vendors) or a list of products with three photos (product vendors). If two vendors are sharing a booth, BOTH vendors must each submit three photographs.
- Deadline for receipt of application for food vendors is September 15, 2023. Deadline for product vendors is now October 6, 2023.
- A booth will not be assigned without a completed application, FULL PAYMENT and jury approval.
- Please send in your application early as we will limit the TOTAL number of food vendors to maximize profits for our vendors.
- Food Vendors Application
- Product Vendors Application
- Vendor Guidelines
- Online registration available here, or you may call the office with a card. (We accept checks or cash, & also have PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Venmo: @Marshall-Chamber)
- If you submit a payment online, YOU MUST ALSO COMPLETE A WRITTEN APPLICATION FORM, SUBMIT A MENU AND PHOTOS before you will be accepted or assigned a space! There are NO exceptions to this rule for any vendor. Please see the links below for those forms.
- In order to maximize the profit opportunity for each exhibitor, we attempt to limit the number of vendors with the same or similar products. For example, there is ONLY ONE inflatable bounce house vendor. We request 3 photos of your merchandise with detailed plans to be emailed to email@example.com or mailed with your application and payment. Booths may not be changed without permission from the staff.
- All sales transactions must be made by the vendor. The sales tax rate is 8.25%. Each vendor is responsible for collection and payment of Texas sales tax.
- The FireAnt Festival provides security on Friday, October 13, 2023, from 10:00p.m. to Saturday, October 14, 2023, at 6:00am, but we are not liable for any loss or damage.
- The rainout date will be Sunday, October 15, 2022.
PRODUCT VENDOR Fee Schedule: $60 for the first 10×10 booth and $50 for each additional 10×10 booth. Please add $15 if electricity is needed.
NON-PROFIT VENDOR Fee Schedule: $10 Vendor-Information/Giveaways Only OR $50 If Fundraising/Holding Raffles
FOOD TRUCK VENDOR FEE SCHEDULE: $175 for each 10’x10’ space. Please include the hitch and any storage in your measurements. If your trailer is 25’ with the hitch, you must purchase 3 spaces. As we strive for exceptional service, the Festival WILL NOT ask exhibitors to move to accommodate for one vendor’s inaccurate measurements or insufficient booth requests. Please clearly state all amperage and voltage needs, as spaces are limited and your placement will be determined by these needs.
Please send in your application early as we will limit the TOTAL number of food vendors to maximize profits for our vendors.
For additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org