Presented by the Greater Marshall Chamber of Commerce and Marshall Economic Development Corporation (Marshall EDC) and in partnership with Genesis PrimeCare, Title Sponsor, Business and Industry week honors those in the community who not only strive to promote the success of local commerce, but who do so with positivity and exceptional service.
In these uncharted times, the opportunity to recognize those who have diligently served in their roles with excellence and perseverance is our honor. Each day during Business and Industry Week the award sponsor will present the award of the day to the chosen honoree on location at their place of business.
Award Nominations are taken for:
-Employee of the Year
-Boss of the Year
-Non-Profit Organization of the Year
-Small Business of the Year
-Large Business of the Year
-Industry of the Year
Send Nominations by Friday, July 24th, 2020, at 4:00p.m. Describe in detail why they deserve this award. Fax your form to (903) 935-9982, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Marshall Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 520, Marshall TX, 75671.
2019 Business & Industry Luncheon
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Presented by the Greater Marshall Chamber of Commerce and Marshall Economic Development Corporation (Marshall EDC), the Business and Industry Luncheon honors those in the community who not only strive to promote the success of local commerce on a continual basis, but who do so with positivity and exceptional service.
The 3rd Annual Business Expo was held in conjunction with the luncheon from 10:45a.m. – 1:00p.m., where businesses and organizations promoted their products and services to the community.
Award Nominations are taken annually for Employee of the Year, Boss of the Year, Non-Profit Organization of the Year, Small Business of the Year, Large Business of the Year and Industry of the Year.
2019 Award Winners
- Employee of the Year: Cammy Hutsell ,Marshall Homecare & Hospice
- Boss of the Year: Paula Elliot , BancorpSouth
- Small Business of the Year (1-10 employees): Smart Advertising, Phil O’Bryant
- Large Business of the Year (11-50 employees): ELTEC, April Spears
- Industry of the Year (51+ employees) : Marshall Independent School District ,Jerry Gibson, Superintendent
- Non-Profit of the Year: Cypress Junior Women’s Club
- Shade Tree Award: Patterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Richard Traweek)
2018 Award Winners
- Shade Tree Award – Bear Creek Smokehouse, Robbie Shoults
- Employee of the Year – Regena Scott, Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Boss of the Year – Doug Heard, SIG Insurance
- Nonprofit Business of the Year – Mission Marshall, Misty Scott
- Small Business of the Year (1-10 employees) – Deborah’s Boutique, Deborah Parker
- Large Business of the Year (11-50 employees) – Marshall HomeCare & Hospice, Brandon White
- Industry of the Year (51+ employees) – Harrison County, Judge Hugh Taylor