Share your knowledge and experience with other members
As the Chamber strives to offer professional development and networking programs, we’re looking for presenters with expertise in a wide variety of fields, such as sales and marketing, technology, finance, HR, improving efficiency, strategic planning, and performance enhancement. We also need those with leadership, coaching, and facilitation skills. Your experience should be supplemented by an engaging presentation, outgoing personality, and a genuine desire to help fellow business leaders in Harrison County achieve success.
From a 10-minute panel discussion to a 45-minute keynote address, you’ll have the chance to share your knowledge and showcase your talents with other Chamber members at such programs as:
- Fourth Friday Professional Development Lunches
- Small Business Development Center Workshops
- Annual Chamber Community Conference
- And many more
While your presentation should not be a sales pitch, all savvy business professionals know that getting your company’s name in front of potential customers is a great way to grow your business, and to build name recognition and credibility.
Tell your story to the Chamber’s 300+ members, simply submit a Speaker Proposal as outlined.
In order to be considered, please submit the following If selected, presenter will need to submit a presentation outline and speaker profile for approval prior to event.
- Presenter Name
- Business Name
- Are you a Chamber Member?
- Description of Your Presentation, including Title and Topic
- Identify 3-5 key points our Chamber audience will learn.
- Are you open to collaborating with another individual on the same topic?
- Please list 3 references who have attended one of your past presentations.
For more information:
Stormy Nickerson, Executive Director, (903) 935-7868, email@example.com