MARSHALL BUSINESS PARK
Facts about Marshall Business Park
- Marshall Business Park – large amount of infrastructure in place such as: sewer, potable water, utility services, and rail service.
- Strong and quality work force.
- Education opportunities range from progressive public schools to 9 institutions of higher learning within 40 minutes of Marshall.
- TSTC Campus in Marshall offers technical training at their facility or industry site
- We offer small town friendliness with lots of big city amenities.
- We have 250 acres available
- A completed Environmental Phase 1 on available acres.
Marshall Business Park offers easy access to interstates or Major Highway
- Distance from Highway 59 North to Loop 390 Entrance – 2.6 miles
- Distance from Interstate 20 & Hwy 59 to Loop 390 Entrance – 8 miles
- Distance from Highway 80 to Loop 390 Entrance – 1.6 miles
- Distance from Loop 390 – .4 miles
- 10” inch sewer line throughout Business Park
- 12” inch water line potable water
- Gallons per minute
- Minimum flow 1400 gallons per minute
- Mininum static pressure 65 psi and residual pressure 40 psi
- Fire class rating: Class 5
- Rail service is available in phase one and will be available in phase two on the main line of Union Pacific Rail Service.
- Soil borings are available for most areas in the Marshall Business Park
- No unusual characteristics
- No adverse soil conditions
- Most cases ideal soil conditions
- Located native iron ore gravel which makes ideal road and parking lot base material
Marshall Business Park Industries
C&C Oilfield Services
East Texas Plating
Longview Asphalt, Inc.
Quality Culvert / County Pipe
|Jerry Benson, Chairman|
|Donna Maisel, CEcD,|
|Hal Cornish, Secretary/Treasurer||Executive Director|
|Brenda Brown, Director||2660 East End Blvd. S.|
|Marshall, Texas 75672|
|Ed Hoffman, Director||Work: 903-934-8035|
|Chad Sims, Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|